The patrons are requested read and understand the Terms and Conditions completely before they access the services from PANDITATHOME.
Below mentioned are the terms and conditions that govern use of this site. These terms and conditions applies to the individual or group of people subjected to subscribing our services online and buying of products.
The Website Owner i.e. Pandit at Home including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“panditathome.com” or “we” or “us” or “our”) provides the information contained on the website or on any of the pages comprising the website (“website”) to visitors (“visitors”) (cumulatively referred to as “you” or “your” hereinafter) subject to the terms and conditions set out for use of website.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted in law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
As and when required this website may also include links to other websites, that does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content and security of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PANDITATHOME’s prior written consent.
By using our website, you give us explicit permission to visit any temple on your behalf for puja, prasad and related offerings.
Your use of this website and if any dispute arising out of such use of the website or its contents is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority prevailing at the time of use.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Delivery Policy :-
- The delivery times mentioned on panditathome.com are only indicative and Pandit at Home and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for delays in delivery of the shipment to the address given by the customer. Pandit at Home and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for the change in the quality of products due to delayed shipment.
- Pandit at Home reserves the right to change the delivery charges from time to time.
- By accepted / agreeing to these terms, the customer agrees that the Tracking details of the shipment will not be available immediately.
- Pandit at Home reserves the right to deny delivery to locations considered not feasible even though the delivery location is mentioned in the website Pandit at Home also reserves the right to deny delivery of some products to the customer due to Food & Drug Authority restrictions in some countries.
- All payments made by you online through valid debit/credit card/online banking over a secure payment network shall be collected via PAYU’s appointed payment gateway. In a credit/ debit card transaction, You shall use your own credit/ debit card only. Payment Gateway shall not be liable or responsible for any credit card fraud(s). The liability, if any, on the fraudulent use of your credit card will be yours alone and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be on you. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Payment Gateway, its successors and assigns, of, from or against any claims, demands, actions, disputes, liabilities, obligations, costs, charges, expenses of any nature suffered or sustained by Payment Gateway by reasons of the fraudulent uses of any credit/debit card by you for any such transaction.
- Payment Gateway shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed with our acquiring bank from time to time
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary mentioned above, the payment made shall be governed by and subject to the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Any online order for delivery or pick-up placed by you through Pandit at Home may not be cancelled either through the internet or through phone. Advance orders will also be subject to this cancellation policy
- No cancellation in respect of NOW delivery orders shall be accepted by Pandit at Home.
- Orders once placed through Pandit at Home may not be cancelled or refunded. Under an exceptional circumstance of a cancellation of order as permitted above, the Website will refund the changed amount for the same after deducting valid transaction charges of the total amount if paid online. The charges will be refunded back to your credit card / debit card / online bank account that were used for the particular transaction.
- In case of Cash-on-delivery, in consistency with the industry norm, the customer will be eligible for refund through store credit only. No other refund mode requests will be entertained.
- In the event the customer is dissatisfied with the packaging, the customer shall not be entitled to seek cancellation or refund of the payment made.
Terms Of Services for puja at home
- We would try to ensure that Pandits provided by us would deliver the agreed service in best way possible.
- In unavoidable circumstances if we are not able to fulfill the service as per booking same will be communicated to you within 24 Hrs. of the decided date and time.
- Please note that no discount would be offered at the time of payment, unless and until it is pre agreed before commencement of service.
- Please note that Pandits provided by us have no authority to decide price for service.
- In case of cancellation of service required by you, it has to be communicated to us minimum 24 Hrs. prior of decided date and time.