• Avg. Preparation Time : 2 Hrs
• Puja Performance Duration : 6 Hrs
• Days : 1
• No of Pandits Required : 1
Rudrabhisheka is a ritual of worshipping Lord Shiva in his Rudra form, in which a Shivalinga is bathed in water which is continuously poured over it, with accompaniment of the chanting of vedic mantra called the Rudra Suktha. It is hailed by all Vedic scriptures as one of the greatest Poojas. Abhisheka is the worshipping ritual of the God in which substances like Cow’s milk, Ghee (clarified butter), curds (Yogurt), honey, finely ground sugar, sugar cane juice, coconut water, water, rice and similar items, which are believed to be dearer to Shiva are poured on the Shiva Linga.
Benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja :
• To diminish the negative effect of aggrieved moon.
• To reduce the negative effect of Punarvasu, Pushya, Ashlesha Nakshatras and make it potent and helpful.
• For bringing harmony, wealth.
• For taking away of negativities, purifying the bad karma & giving the safeguards in life.
• For defending devotees from bad forces & probable dangers
• For having a strong mind and good strength.
Puja Samagri :
Samagri that can be provide : Supari, Laung, Roli, Rice, Chandan, Haldi Powder, Haldi Gath, Ganga Jal, Mishri, Sugar, Yellow Cloth, Savroaushadhi, Ashtagandha, Dhoop, Kapoor, Ghee, Batti (Round), Batti (Long), Match Stick, Deepak, Agarbatti, Red Cloth, White Cloth, Shringaar Samagri, Sapt Dhan, Sapt Mitrika, Hanumani Sindoor, Kesar, Panchmeva, Elaichi, Dona, Moli, Itra, Abheer, Gulal, Wheat, Honey, Mishri, Janeu, Sindoor, Peeli Sarson, Bhasm.
Samagri to be arranged : Paan ka Patta, Mango Leaves, Panchamrit, Fruits, Sweets, Nariyal, Flowers, Dhurwa, Dhoti Gamcha, Tulsi Leaves, Bel Patra, Bhang, Saree Blouse, Bel Fal, Dhature ka Fal & Phool, Aankh ka Phool, Phool mala, Nariyal pani, Ganne ka ras, Mausami ka ras, Sarson Oil, Aasan, Paata, Plates, Bowls, Spoons, Kapoos Vastra, Shri phal, Shiv Ling, Panch patra, Kalash.