Navgraha Shanti Puja
• Avg. Preparation Time : 90 Min
• Puja Performance Duration : 6 Hrs
• Days : 1
• No of Pandits Required : 3
Navagraha shanthi homam is performed to get recovery from the effects of the malefic planets. Vedic scholars suggest performing this homam twice in a year to witness maximum advantages.
Surya, Chandra, Mangala, Budha, Guru, Shukra, Shani, Rahu and Ketu all affect our daily lives. According to our Zodiac signs and our time of birth, the Navagrahas affect us either positively or negatively.
When we face bad luck or we fail at certain times in life, we often think that maybe we didn’t work hard enough. Oftentimes, our happy lives are turned upside down by negativity, disappointment, diseases, mishaps and myriad other problems.
All these issues might seem like a natural part of life, but they occur due to the negative effects of the Navagrahas. Their positions and movement drastically affect our fortunes.
But it is possible to reverse the negative effects of Navagrahas into positive ones. The process is known as the Navagraha Pooja and is very effective.
Benefits of Navgraha Shanti Puja :
• Helps remove negative effects of particular Grahas.
• Improves quality of personal and professional life.
• Gains the positive blessings of the Navagrahas.
• Keeps away bad luck and misfortune
• Keeps away diseases and ailments.
• Helps to attain salvation (Moksha).
Puja Samagri :
Samagri that can be provide : Supari, Laung, Roli, Rice, Haldi Powder, Agarbatti, Kesar, Kapoor, Ghee, Batti (Round), Batti (Long), Sesame Oil, Rice, raw – 2 lbs.
Samagri to be arranged : Paan ka Patta, Mango Leaves, Panchamrit, Fruits, Sweets, Nariyal, Flowers, Havan Kund, Mitti, Phool Mala, Aasan, Paata, Plates / Bowls / Spoons, Kalash.