• Avg. Preparation Time : 90 Min
• Puja Performance Duration : 6 Hrs
• Days : 1
• No of Pandits Required : 1
Lord Dhanvantari is in ancient Hinduism believed to be the father of medicine and health. Lord Dhanwanthari is idolized as the personification of Vishnu, also known as God of Ayurveda and there are numerous acknowledgments about him in the ancient Hindu scriptures like the Vedas and the Puranas.
Benefits of Dhanwantari Puja :
• Beneficial for physical, mental and psychological problems.
• Specifically suitable for children health purposes
• To recover from chronic diseases and other body aliments
• For longevity, rejuvenation